25th January 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after clearing B.Sc in Nursing? Which colleges should I take admission into?

I am 2nd year B.Sc Nursing student. Can I do MBBS after my course? I kindly request you to explain it how can I take admission? And, in which colleges should I try for?

27th January 2018, 11:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after clearing B.Sc in Nursing? Which colleges should I take admission into?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery the course is of five years duration.

To get admission is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with PCB as main paper and have scored minimum 50%.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET for admission in government or private colleges.

So, if you have all the required qualification, you are eligible to appear for examination. To get syllabus and other detail for entrance examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
1st February 2018, 10:31 PM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after clearing B.Sc in Nursing? Which colleges should I take admission into?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 2nd year B.Sc Nursing student. Can I do MBBS after my course? I kindly request you to explain it how can I take admission? And, in which colleges should I try for?
After passing BSc nursing if you want to join MBBS course you have to qualify entrance exam.

For joining MBBS you have to qualify exams like:-
NEET EXAM
AIIMS UG MEDICAL EXAM

For applying in entrance exam you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks with physics chemistry and Biology as a main subject

Age limit for entrance exam is 17 years to 25 years.

After qualifying exam you can join top government and private medical colleges in India.

Some of the top medical colleges in India are:-
All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi
Christian Medical College Vellore
Armed force medical college Pune
Grant Medical College Mumbai
King George Medical College Lucknow
Government Medical College Bangalore
Manipal Institute of Medical Science Mangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?