6th February 2018, 09:11 PM
Praysly N.Sangma

Can I do MBBS after completing B.Sc in Chemistry in combination with Botany and Zoology?

Is it possible for me to do MBBS after B.Sc in Chemistry (hons.) in combination with Botany and Zoology? Will I have write any entrance exam for it or I can get direct admission in any college?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  2. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  5. Can I go for MBBS in private college if I am a BSc General course student?
  6. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  7. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  8. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  9. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  10. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?
  11. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  13. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  14. Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam
  15. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  16. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  17. What is the combination for BSc Zoology?
  18. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
12th February 2018, 02:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after completing B.Sc in Chemistry in combination with Botany and Zoology?

The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

You can not get direct admission in MBBS course. CBSE conducts National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in MBBS and BDS course. If you have studied PCB subjects in 12th and secured 50% marks and your age is less than 25 years then you can apply for NEET 2018 exam.

At present, candidates can apply for NEET exam at its official website.
12th February 2018, 09:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after completing B.Sc in Chemistry in combination with Botany and Zoology?

The acronym MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

Admission in MBBS course is done on basis of rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Examination conducting authority of NEET is CBSE.

Academic qualification: 12th passed with Biology, Physics and Chemistry and minimum of 50% marks required.

The age limit is 17-25 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can not get direct admission in MBBS course.
20th February 2018, 10:35 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praysly N.Sangma View Post
Is it possible for me to do MBBS after B.Sc in Chemistry (hons.) in combination with Botany and Zoology? Will I have write any entrance exam for it or I can get direct admission in any college?
NO, you will not get direct admission in any Medical college for the MBBS Course.

If you meet the below eligibilty criteria than you can apply for the NEET exams.

The age limit for MBBS course is 17-25 years. If your age after completion of Bachelor of Science course is within this limit then you can surely apply for the examination of MBBS course. It is called NEET examination. NEET is conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS course.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is senior secondary board passed or appearing for 10+2 board examination with biology stream in 10+2. It means that you must have opted for Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th. Minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required to apply for MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?