20th September 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after Diploma MLT but without Intermediate?

I have completed my Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) which I started just after 10th and I have not done 12th. So, now can I do MBBS based on my Diploma MLT? If yes, then where and how can I take admission?

23rd September 2019, 11:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after Diploma MLT but without Intermediate?

You are not eligible for admission in MBBS course without 12th.

It is necessary that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate to appear in NEET examination conducted by NTA.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in MBBS course on the basis of NEET ( except AIIMS, JIPMER ).

You are not eligible to appear in the examination on the basis of diploma without 12th.
24th September 2019, 01:23 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBBS course it is compulsory to appear and qualify in NEET, AIIMS MBBS, JIPMER etc.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate in PCB for NEET.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination without having intermediate in PCB.
30th July 2023, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 90 percentage in intermediate in vocational mlt then where abroad medical colleges
2nd August 2023, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

But I have 95 percentage Mark's in intermediate in mlt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?