28th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA from Jorhat Engineering College after doing BCA from Tripura University?

sir,can i do MCA from JEC without sitting for the entrance test? I am from Tripura..I have done BCA from tripura University (A central University) with an average of 75% mark..now I m interested to do MCA from JEC...can you kindly give me some information about this?...How does it cost to do MCA? plz inform me in details...

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  2. Can I do MCA after doing BCA from GICTS college? Best college or university for MCA in India?
  3. Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  5. Is Jorhat Engineering College good to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Which are the colleges of Engineering in Pune?
  6. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  7. Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?
  8. Can i do MCA course after doing BCA degree with 87.60%
  9. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA?
  10. Can BCA last year students get loan for admission in MCA course?
  11. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is an MCA student eligible for GATE exam?
  13. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
  14. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  15. Application for government college after completing BCA?
  16. How to do MCA from a regular university after doing BCA from IGNOU?
  17. Is there any MCA college available for BCA student who haven't taken Maths? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a government college for MCA after scoring 82% marks in BCA from CCS University
9th March 2012, 10:16 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can I do MCA from Jorhat Engineering College after doing BCA from Tripura University?

of course friend you can do engineering for Jorhat Engineering college but for this you have to seek entrance exam and you will get admission on the basis of your performance in merit list.

Best of luck
10th March 2012, 12:58 AM
bishwa1987
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MCA from Jorhat Engineering College after doing BCA from Tripura University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,can i do MCA from JEC without sitting for the entrance test? I am from Tripura..I have done BCA from tripura University (A central University) with an average of 75% mark..now I m interested to do MCA from JEC...can you kindly give me some information about this?...How does it cost to do MCA? plz inform me in details...
Yes you can do MCA from JEC . The Institute offers 3-years Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) program to which admission is made through an State level entrance examination.The intake capacities is 30 students per year.
2nd April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA in JEC after doing BCA from SMUDE? But I hadn't mathematics in 10 2.
18th April 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

when will the entrance exam going to be?
23rd April 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

can i do mca from jec,i hav passed my bca fron punjab technical university?
30th June 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MCA IN JEC AFTER COMPLETING MY BCA.
NOW I AM DOING BCA FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY(DE)?BUT I HADN'T MATHEMATICS IN 10 2
8th February 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can i do mca without math in 12.but sir,i have math in BCA
9th February 2013, 02:15 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After completing BCA, you have the opportunity to do MCA for sure.

As you mentioned that you do not have maths in 12th Standard it does not matter.

The qualifications and other details will be available in the official notification which you can go through it and later if you are eligible you can apply and pursue the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
14th February 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i do mca from jec,sir,i passed bca from DU.but sir i donot have math in 10 2
26th November 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

can i do MCA from jorhat engineering college after doing BScIT from Sikkim manipal universuty but i have not math in 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?