20th July 2020, 05:03 PM
ravi@1994

Can I do MCA via regular mode after completion of B.Com via distance mode of education?

I have completed B.Com with majors in Computers via distance mode of education. Now. I want to do MCA via regular mode of education. Can anyone please tell is it possible to join in MCA regular or not? And, I heard that MCA duration has been reduced to 2 year from 3 years. Is it true?

31st July 2020, 06:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA via regular mode after completion of B.Com via distance mode of education?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is two or three year course as per institutions.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.

Yes, as per recommendation the duration of the course is 2 years but still NIT is offering 3 YEARS MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?