5th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MS in India after B.E in EEE? Do I need any scholarship? Where do I have to apply?

Can I do ms in india after be in eee do I get any scholarship and where I have to apply

8th July 2016, 12:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MS in India after B.E in EEE? Do I need any scholarship? Where do I have to apply?

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Science. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent course from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course.

Admissions in MS course in Indian Universities are offered on basis of Bachelor's degree marks or through entrance examination conducted by respective university. To get scholarship, you must have a good aggregate in your Under graduation course and secured good marks in entrance examination. You can apply for scholarship section in the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?