21st June 2012, 03:55 AM
Allwyn03

Can I do MSc in Mathematics or Physics after B.E?

Can i do Msc in Mathematics or Physics after BE.
Kindly sugest

9th May 2014, 09:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Mathematics or Physics after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allwyn03 View Post
Kindly sugest
Yes your eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course after completing B.Tech course. The candidate who completed Bachelor degree with mathematics as a main subject are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course. So, After completing B.Tech course you're definitely eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics course. M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for three two years and the course is divided into four semester. There are lot of Colleges offers this M.Sc in Mathematics course in India. The Applicant who want to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course, than the candidate should be complete Graduation in Science Stream with mathematics as a main subject with minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university. The Percentage of marks may be varies from university to University. The Applicant who successfully completed Engineering course may also eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course. Most of the Institution/university give direct admission for M.Sc in Mathematics course based on the bachelor degree course score. But, some reputed institution may conduct entrance examination within the college, based on the entrance examination performance their will allot admission for M.Sc course. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification. After completing B.tech course you are definitely eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics course.
12th May 2014, 09:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Mathematics or Physics after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allwyn03 View Post
Kindly sugest
Yes your eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course after completing B.Tech course. The candidate who completed Bachelor degree with mathematics as a main subject are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course. So, After completing B.Tech course you're definitely eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics course.

M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for three two years and the course is divided into four semester. There are lot of Colleges offers this M.Sc in Mathematics course in India.

The Applicant who want to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course, than the candidate should be complete Graduation in Science Stream with mathematics as a main subject with minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university. The Percentage of marks may be varies from university to University.

The Applicant who successfully completed Engineering course may also eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course.

Most of the Institution/university give direct admission for M.Sc in Mathematics course based on the bachelor degree course score. But, some reputed institution may conduct entrance examination within the college, based on the entrance examination performance their will allot admission for M.Sc course.

So, there is no issue with your educational qualification. After completing B.tech course you are definitely eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics course.

Best Colleges for M.Sc in Mathematics Course:-

Acharya Narendra Dev College
Aditi Mahavidyalaya
Alagappa Government Arts College
Agurchand Manmull Jain College
A.V.C College of Engineering
A.R.C. Viswanathan College
A.P.A. College of Arts and Culture
Bengal Engineering and Science University Bengal Engineering and Science University
St. Joseph's College,Calicut University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?