19th March 2012, 11:10 PM
sourav_raju

Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate of Science stream in HSC?

i want to do part time b-tech in mechanical engineering.i am h.s pure science student. can i do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Family background very poor and completed SSC this year : Which courses to do in order to get settled faster in life?
  2. Question papers of Maharastra Board HSc Science Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  5. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Is this possible to do part time MS course being a candidate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and doing Job?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  8. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. What should I choose in class 11th after completing 10th with 91%
  10. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  11. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  12. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  14. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time? -- [New]
  15. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
13th April 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate of Science stream in HSC?

Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering
31st August 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate of Science stream in HSC?

which design mechanical course the bright future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?