1st March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG in Marine engineering after passing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication engineering

im currently in final year in b.e. in electronics & telecommunication engg. so the my ques. is i can do the pg in marine engg ? for that what i have to do ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  2. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  4. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  5. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  6. What should I do after failing in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  9. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Is there any chance to go to software side after B.Pharm
  11. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  12. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  13. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  14. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  15. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  17. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
30th September 2017, 05:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do PG in Marine engineering after passing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im currently in final year in b.e. in electronics & telecommunication engg. so the my ques. is i can do the pg in marine engg ? for that what i have to do ?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate degree in marine engineering that is M.E/M.Tech marine engineering after completing your B.E in electronics and communication engineering.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.E/M.tech marine engineering is bachelors degree in Marine engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electronics engineering, Electrical engineering from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in marine engineering is 2 years.

>> After PG degree in marine engineering you can built your career in field like Ports, Merchant navy ships, Marine machine production firms, Shipyards, Maritime educational institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?