23rd February 2014, 01:25 AM
Rakshith.T.S

Can I do pharma MBA in correspondence and M.Pharm by regular classes

Hi sir , can I do pharma mba in correspondence and m.pharm by regular classes is it legal

Related Questions:
23rd February 2014, 02:58 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do pharma MBA in correspondence and M.Pharm by regular classes

There is nothing wrong in doing two Post Graduation courses at a time. You can opt for one course in regular mode and other course in Correspondence.

It is legal and acceptable but the thing is that you should be able to prepare for both the courses simultaneously and you have to manage exams for both the courses.

You did not mention the highest level of academic qualification that you have.

In order to join M-Pharmacy course, you should have completed your B-Pharmacy.

The admission for M-Pharmacy course will be given on the basis of Entrance Exam.

As you are planning to opt for MBA course in Correspondence, you may or may not need an Entrance Exam to join this.

Some of the top universities to join this course in Distance Learning are
IGNOU
Symbiosis University
Ambedhkar University
Anna University etc.

But it is a bold decision that you have taken. The reason being if you are stuck up with any other issues while pursuing course, you may not get time to concentrate on both the subjects.

My suggestion would be to opt for only one course which you are more interested and that too in regular mode.

Gain good subject knowledge and communication skills in that course and get good job opportunity.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?