11th August 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do UPSC after passing diploma? What is the procedure?

can i do upsc after diploma? if yes than what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, qualification required and benefits to appear in UPSC exam? What kind of services provided in UPSC?
  2. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  3. Can I be eligible for MPSC and UPSC after passing 12th diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  5. Can I give UPSC exam after completing diploma? Procedure to appear for the exam?
  6. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  7. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Detailed information, procedure, syllabus and last 10 years question papers of UPSC exam?
  9. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to join CME pune after passing diploma in MSBTE
  11. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  12. Am I eligible to do MBA from Hindustan College of Management? What is the procedure? I have done 1 year diploma in GNIIT and NIIT Agra
  13. Can I join UPSC classes on the basis of diploma?
  14. Will I be eligible for UPSC or MPSC after passing diploma in engineering?
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission? -- [New]
  16. Can I be eligible to give MPSC/UPSC exam after passing 3 years diploma in general nursing and midwifery
  17. How can I become a Pilot in IAF after passing 10th+diploma in ECE?
  18. Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?
3rd December 2012, 06:29 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do UPSC after passing diploma? What is the procedure?

hai,
your question is not clear because UPSC conducting many different types of exam in each type UPSC will have restriction regarding education qualification for the different post.Qualification is different to different post.

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.

Every year UPSC will conduct variety of Entrance Exams to let the candidates to join in various public services.Have a glance over variety of Entrance Exams that are being conducted by UPSC.

CDS Exam
NDA Exam
CSAT Exam
SCRA Exam
IES Exam.

Educational Qualifications

The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.

for more details visit : www.upsc.gov.in

all the best...........
7th December 2012, 01:21 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands Union Public Service Commission

UPSC conducted so many requirement for job vacancies

The Following Entrance Examination conducted by UPSC

IAS Exam

IES Exam

SCRA Exam

CMS Exam

CDS Exam

NDA Exam

IPS Exam

UPSC Eligibility :

Different posts have different eligibility criteria

Educational Qualification : Candidates must be complete Graduation in any stream from a recognized university (OR) Equivalent

Age limit : Candidates min of age limit 21 years & max of age limit 30 years
The upper age relaxation as per govt rules
3 years age relaxation for OBC Candidates
5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

12th December 2012, 10:01 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

First of all i would like to clarify you that the Union Public Service Commission Conducts a number of examinations every year and each examination has their separate eligibility criteria and required educational qualifications.

The UPSC Examinations in which you can appear if you have passed diploma are :

* SCRA Examination.

Other UPSC examinations require graduation as the minimum educational qualification for candidates willing to appear in the exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
9th June 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for NDA while doing my diploma in mech engineering? What are the requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?