2nd March 2013, 02:29 PM
abhiumar

Can I be eligible for 5 years B.A LLB programme? I have passed 10th from ICSE

I have passed 10th std from I.C.S.E. Board and 12th from N.I.O.S. can I eligible for 5year BALLB. programme

7th April 2014, 01:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for 5 years B.A LLB programme? I have passed 10th from ICSE

No, you need to complete class 12 for being eligible for the CLAT test. First of all you need to clear the CLAT (Common Law Admission TEST as you need to have cleared 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. Some of the prominent institutes are as follow:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
>> NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
>> National Law Institute University, Bhopal
>> West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
>> National Law University, Jodhpur
>> Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
>> Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
>> Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
>> Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
>> Chanakya National Law University, Patna
>> National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
>> National Law University, Orissa
>> National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
>> National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam.
16th May 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for 5 years B.A LLB programme? I have passed 10th from ICSE

Sir, i have passed ISC in the year 2014 with 65.5% of marks.
Am i eligible to give any kind of law exams?
Please reply.
17th May 2017, 08:47 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study LLB because the eligibility is 10+2 with minimum 40-42%, so firstly you need to complete your +2 then you need to attend the entrance test which is conducted by some of the national institutions such as
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) or LAWCET (LAW Common Entrance Test)
Attend any of these exams and you need to choose 5 years course which includes Graduation (B.A, B.B.A, etc) or you can complete your under graduation in any course and choose 3 years course.

AGE LIMIT:
For 3 years: 45 is the age limit to attend the exam.
For 5 years: 22 is the age limit to attend the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?