16th June 2014, 12:43 AM
ankur210

Can i be eligible for admission in PG course from MDU? I want to take admission in PG course distance learning from MDU

I want to take admission in pg cource distance learning from mdu , but i want to know what happens if i failed to get 35 marks in one subject of b.com (dde) exams of final year, can i elegible to admit in pg cource from mdu.

16th June 2014, 05:08 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: Can i be eligible for admission in PG course from MDU? I want to take admission in PG course distance learning from MDU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur210 View Post
I want to take admission in pg cource distance learning from mdu , but i want to know what happens if i failed to get 35 marks in one subject of b.com (dde) exams of final year, can i elegible to admit in pg cource from mdu.
If you want to pursue education through distance-education-programme then I would suggest you to try to take admission in one of the top universities, which offers education through this mode; such as: Lovely Professional University (LPU), IGNOU, Annamalai, Osmania.......... Out of these, I have read a lot about LPU which provides good education and offers scholarships to students as well (based on percentage in qualifying exam). Check their website for detail info. regarding eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?