13th June 2012, 12:40 AM
ashwinshetye

Can I be eligible to do MCA through distance education of Mumbai University?

if i complite BCA distance course from Sikkim Manipal University, can i eligibal to do MCA through distance education of mumbai university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to do MCA through distance education of Mumbai University?
  2. Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?
  3. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  4. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  6. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  7. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  8. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  9. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively?
  11. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  12. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission for FYBA?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  16. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  17. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  18. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
14th June 2012, 04:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to do MCA through distance education of Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinshetye View Post
if i complite BCA distance course from Sikkim Manipal University, can i eligibal to do MCA through distance education of mumbai university?
In order to be eligible for admission into Master of Computer Application through distance mode from University of Mumbai, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
  • Must have completed Bachelors Degree program in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination, which is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to reserved category.
  • Must have studied Mathematics at 12th or higher level.
Candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned above will have to qualify an entrance examination conducted by University of Mumbai-Institute of Distance & Open Learning. The examination is usually conducted in the month of June and the application form for the same are available in the month of May.
16th June 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to do MCA through distance education of Mumbai University?

i didnt take maths in 12 and i will score 45% MARKS SHOULD I ELIGIBLE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
22nd June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance exam for MCA mumbai university in distance (corresponding) learning.......??????
28th August 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i am MA education from Alagappa University, can i eligible to do PHD through distance education of mumbai university?
Also Am I eligible for NET Exam ?
18th March 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MCA through distance education? I have 10 2 and 2years diploma. I also have 20years experience.
16th April 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

can I be eligible for MCA through DISTANCE EDUCATION WITHOUT appearing Entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?