10th September 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NET exam after doing M.Com in Private(ABST)?

respected sir,
can i elegible for net exam if i am doing m.com (A.B.S.T) in private?

5th October 2012, 11:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NET exam after doing M.Com in Private(ABST)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
can i elegible for net exam if i am doing m.com (A.B.S.T) in private?
Well it is not mentioned in the official website that only Regular candidates are eligible to apply for NET Examination, if you are doing M.com from Private, then also you can apply for the NET, but your college is properly Recognised by UGC.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted BY UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Well the Notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in this Month and after Notification online Registrations will be started.

The application form fees of NET is Rs 450 for all general candidates, you can check fees from the official website.

You have to choose any 1 subject in NET as per your Post graduation, the list of subjects available in the official website. You can also download the syllabus from the website and practice for the same, if you face any problem then you can Join any top coaching centers.

There is no Maximum age limit to apply for Lectureship Post, But for JRF, your age should not be more than 28 years and if you need more details then please check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
23rd August 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NET exam after doing M.Com in Private(ABST)?

wht course i should opt after completing m.com(ABST) from rajasthan university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?