16th December 2012, 01:06 AM
c.muthamilselvi

Can I be eligible for SET and NET exam after passing MBA HR with 70%

i have passed M.B.A hr with 70% i can eligible for SET and NET exam

11th February 2013, 02:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SET and NET exam after passing MBA HR with 70%

Yes, you are eligible for both these exams. Master’s degree from any of the recognized University is the basic qualification required. For NET, the qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks. Eligibility for SET exam varies with state. PG holders with at least 50% marks can apply.
11th February 2013, 02:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SET and NET exam after passing MBA HR with 70%

Yes, you are eligible for both these exams. Master’s degree from any of the recognized University is the basic qualification required. For NET, the qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks. Eligibility for SET exam varies with state. PG holders with at least 50% marks can apply.
11th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

but am studied in distance education
13th February 2013, 03:14 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

YES, YOU CAN appear in the UGC -NET exams.

Even if you have done your post graduation through Distance learning mode, still you can apply for the NET exams.

But the course that you have done must have been done from a university that is recognised by UGC.

Eligibilty to apply for the UGC-NET exams is:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Next UGC-NET exams would be held in June 2013
Notification would come out in march 2013

You can apply online through the website www.ugcnetonline.in
13th February 2013, 07:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

The acronym NET stands for the National eligibility test.This examination is organised by the UGC twice every year.

The minimum basic qualification required for this examination is that you must be a master degree holder in any desired discipline from a recognized university.

After completing your MBA in HUMAN RESOURCE with 70% marks ,you are absolutely eligible for the NET exams as the minimum % of marks required in post graduation is 55 % for general category and 50% for reserved .

Now coming to age factor,the minimum age limit is 21 years ,the upper age limit is :

For Junior research fellowship:28 years.

For lectureship: No upper age limit.

For any other details regarding NET examinations,you may logon to www.ugc.ac.in and find any other relevant information regarding NET examinations under NET exam corners.

SET stands for the State eligibility test.This examination is conducted by the different states.

Post graduation in any stream with 55% marks is the minimum requirement for it.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
13th February 2013, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NET is National Eligibility Test for Lecturership and Junior Research Fellowships.

SET is State Eligibility Test for Lecturership and Junior Research Fellowships.

Educational Qualifications for NET and SET:

Post Graduation in any discipline with 55 % marks from a recognised University.

As you are MBA HR with 70 % marks means you are definitely eligible for NET and SET .

So be prepared for exam because there is no problem in your qualification.

Age is not a limitation if you applying for NET and SET.

But if you want to get JRF then you must get NET or SET qualified before 28 years of age.

You have to qualify the NET or SET examination in your subjects . So be prepared with your subjects if you really want to pass with a good score.

For more information visit http://www.ugcnetonline.in
13th February 2013, 08:44 PM
mayankt

Hi,
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks ( without rounding off ) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities ( including languages ) and Social Science , Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. The Scheduled Caste ( SC) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) / Persons with disability ( PWD ) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks ( without rounding off ) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?