26th May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I enter into Army? I have finished 12th with computer science

sir,am deepika.s,am a national ,medalist in judo,i finished 12th with computerscience with maths group,now am doing bca first yera,can in enter into army,plz tell me,if i qualified with 12 th.plz reply me.i want to join in army,its my dream.thank you,sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student? -- [New]
  2. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  3. How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in computer science after finishing MCA or MBA? I have finished BSc Computer Science
  7. How should I join Indian Army? I have done B.Tech computer science and engineering
  8. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th computer science? Is there any examination to join India Army after completing 12th
  9. How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science
  10. How to enter in Army after passing commerce?
  11. Can I get any job in banking after completing diploma? I have finished 12th science
  12. How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?
  13. When will be the next NCB exam? What is the criteria required? I have finished my B.E in computer science
  14. How to join army after passing computer science engineering
  15. Am I eligible to do MBBS in Abroad having finished 12th class with 75% in Science stream?
  16. Which course will be better for me between Civil and Computer Science after scoring 96% in 12th if I want to answer GMAT exam later?
  17. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  18. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I am studying 12th science
21st April 2014, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enter into Army? I have finished 12th with computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,am deepika.s,am a national ,medalist in judo,i finished 12th with computerscience with maths group,now am doing bca first yera,can in enter into army,plz tell me,if i qualified with 12 th.plz reply me.i want to join in army,its my dream.thank you,sir.

Yes, definitely you're eligible defence Academy after 12th standard, if you aspiring to join in Indian Army academy after 12th standard then you may apply for NDA ( National Defence Academy )
Information Regarding NDA Examination :-

NDA stands for National Defense Academy , This Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held twice in a year . The candidate who aspiring to Apply for Defence Academy after completing 12th standard . This NDA Examination having three wings ,

- Indian Army wing
- Indian Navy wing
- Indian Air Force wing

The Notification for NDA Examination is published in Employment news and Published in Official website of UPSC .

Eligibility Criteria Required For NDA Examination :-

You should have completed 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University. Any stream candidate may eligible to apply for Army academy.

Your age should be Minimum 16 1/2 years to maximum 19 years and there is no upper age limit for any category candidates .

You must be unmarried male candidate and You must be physically fit as per the guidelines for NDA Examination .

Selection Procedure :-

The Selection Procedure for NDA Examination may divided into three stages namely , Written Examination / Interview / Medical and Physical Test . The Written Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice . If you qualified in Written Examination then you may call for an Interview .

NDA Examination Pattern :-

- Mathematics
- English
- General Knowledge
- Chemistry
- Geography
- Physics
- Biology

For More Information Please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th May 2014, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enter into Army? I have finished 12th with computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you're eligible to apply for M.sc in Agriculture course after completing your graduation course. The Applicant who complete Bachelor degree in science stream are eligible to apply for this M.sc in Agricuture course.M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. The Applicant should be complete B.sc course or equivalent qualification in any any one of the specialization like, Agriculture, B.sc in Biotech, B.sc in Forestry, B.sc in Hons etc… with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university. The Applicant should be directly get admission for this course based on the bachelor degree course.
So, After completing B.sc course you’re eligible to apply for M.sc in Agriculture course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?