10th May 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I enter NASA straight without joining other institution? Is there any exam to join NASA?

I would like to enter NASA after 12th. (1.) Can I enter NASA straight without joining other institution? (2.)Is there any exams to join NASA.

22nd July 2016, 01:54 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I enter NASA straight without joining other institution? Is there any exam to join NASA?

Since you are not an american citizen so to join NASA you cannot directly enter through an exam.
But instead you need to pursue any engineering course(Electrical, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Electronics) or research course and gain sufficient experience and then you can apply in it.

In america there is a portal for all the public jobs though which you need to apply for different posts.
You have to upload your resume there and they select depending on your candidature and their requirements.

So, try to pursue to engineering from a good college and university so that your resume stand apart from rest of the candidates and there is a very bright chance for you to work with different space agencies o the world.

Also, not only NASA, but ISRO is also one of the best space organisation of the world which conducts its own test and you can give its test after 12th and work with it.
Also, after engineering too, they conduct tests to recruit scientists and engineers.
22nd March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I enter NASA straight without joining other institution? Is there any exam to join NASA?

which is the best degree for space observations and missions to enter NASA?
2nd February 2021, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get apply for it after complete my bachelor in BSc chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?