13th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I expect a core job after scoring 7.56 CGPA?

my name is ravikiran.after 5th semister my CGPA is 7.56.can i expect a core job?what i have to do inorder to get a placement in a core company?what should i need to do inorder to get a salary of Rs.7.2 prr annum?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  2. Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA
  3. Core jobs available for me having 7.32 CGPA upto 6th semester?
  4. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  5. Is it important that CGPA should be greater than 8 to join a core company?
  6. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  7. Will I get a job in core companies of mechanical stream after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  8. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  9. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  10. What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?
  11. Is it possible to get a good job in IT company after scoring 6.58 CGPA?
  12. Can I get placed in a core company after scoring 8.4 CGPA in ECE?
  13. Can I get a job in Tech Mahindra or any other reputed company after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  14. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  15. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to get job in core companies?
  17. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  18. Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?
23rd April 2012, 12:01 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: Can I expect a core job after scoring 7.56 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is ravikiran.after 5th semister my CGPA is 7.56.can i expect a core job?what i have to do inorder to get a placement in a core company?what should i need to do inorder to get a salary of Rs.7.2 prr annum?
Dear friend
First of all its good to have CGPA of 7.56 but maintaining till is another thing.
So don't see as you will get 6.2 lakhs per annum. Marks has nothing to do with it. It plays a small part
Refresh ur GK and aptitude knowledge to compete.
And Give GATE exam so that you can apply to more and more PSU's. And do lot of GD's. My best suggestion to you is that do job for 2 or 3 years and then do MBA as after job MBA will increase ur salary beyond your expectations
thanks
20th July 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a job in acore company in of campusing ?
4th September 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

what are the advantages of being in core companies via electronics and communication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?