14th January 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill form of Maharashtra Police Service Commission if not a resident of the state?

Can I fill form of Maharashtra Police Service Commission if I'm not a resident of Maharashtra? If yes, please share name of some guide books to follow for exams and also latest updated model question papers.

20th April 2018, 06:07 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can I fill form of Maharashtra Police Service Commission if not a resident of the state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I fill form of Maharashtra Police Service Commission if I'm not a resident of Maharashtra? If yes, please share name of some guide books to follow for exams and also latest updated model question papers.
Resident of any state any apply for any other state's PSC, provided he is having the proficiency in the local language of the state. Since you are interested to apply for Maharashtra Police Service Commission, you need to have proficiency in Marathi Langugae. You should be able to read, write and understand the language. And if required you may need to produce the certificate for the same.

You should study the NCERT books of Science, History and Geography for making a base. Then you should read some standard books on specific subjects like For polity : Laxmikant, K.sagar , For Social Science : NBT prakash.

Apart from above mentioned books you may read Pratiyogita Darpan, C-SAT guide by Arihant, C-SAT giude by Chanakya Mandal. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?