9th April 2022, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill up Improvement form after Graduation?

I've completed my graduation in 2020-2021 from Allahabad University, currently I'm pursuing in post graduation!!! I want you improve my grades in 3rd of Graduation can i fill the improvement form???

11th April 2022, 05:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up Improvement form after Graduation?

Improvement exam provision depends upon university to university.

Some universities allow only back candidates to reappear for the exam so that they can clear their degree.

Some give chance of improvement in the next year, thus it all depends on ones university , whether they will allow you to sit for improvement or not.

For that purpose, one must contact their university to know their status and whether they will be allowed to sit for improvement or not.
13th April 2022, 07:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up Improvement form after Graduation?

Yes, it is possible for you to appear in improvement examination but you have to score well in your graduation then you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?