6th August 2015, 01:58 PM
lathatulsi

Can I finish the back papers of my LLB now?

I couldn't complete my five years LLB only one sub is due in first year n final year exam I didn't take now I can finish my degree?

6th August 2015, 10:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I finish the back papers of my LLB now?

LLB stands for Bachelor in law (LLB course is of two types one is of 3 years course duration which is done after graduation degree, & other is 5 years course duration which is known as Integrated law).
If you are having back paper in first year & final year then you should consult in your college, if there having a special back exam option , if they are conducting that exam then you can appear that exam & can clear the paper.

If not then you have to wait for one more year & have to appear exam in first semester when college is conducting the first semester exam & final semester respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?