2nd July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in Echelon College, Faridabad?

Can I get admission in 2nd year of btech in. echelon college ,faridabad I had done my 1st year from. Rawal college,viilage zakopur,faridabad haryana. Please tell as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  3. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. What should I do after doing B.Tech after diploma?
  5. Which is the best course after ITI?
  6. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  7. Can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech program in IPU?
  8. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Admission in btech second year in other college?
  10. Full information about JBT college in Faridabad city? Date of issue of the forms?
  11. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT college for B.Tech 2nd year after completing my diploma in computer engineering
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  16. In which colleges can I getting around 80 in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  18. How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college
27th November 2012, 05:08 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in Echelon College, Faridabad?

hi,

Yes,you can join in that college but first ask in that college will they take or not if will

they take you can happily join in the B.Tech in Echelon College, Faridabad.

thanking you

regards

venki

27th November 2012, 05:17 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in Echelon College, Faridabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in 2nd year of btech in. echelon college ,faridabad I had done my 1st year from. Rawal college,viilage zakopur,faridabad haryana. Please tell as soon as possible
Dear,

I am sorry to say but you cannot change your college in middle of any course. You had to think about it before joining the college. Its not at all allowed to change your college like this.

However if you want to change your college and you are very serious about it then the only solution is quiting your present college and taking admission as a fresher in the college you want. Thus you have to repeat your 1st year in the next college.

If its possible then go for it because it will not be much harmful than graduating from a college which cannot provide you good education, facilities and placement opportunities.

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?