1st January 2019, 08:46 PM
NEHA.B.S

Can I get admission in AFMC by clearing NEET or AIIMS entrance?

Sir, can I apply for admission in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) by clearing either of the entrance exam conducted by AIIMS or the NEET examination?

6th January 2019, 01:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AFMC by clearing NEET or AIIMS entrance?

Candidates are eligible to get admission in AFMC after qualifying in NEET as well as test conducted by AFMC ( INTERVIEW ).

Candidates are not eligible to get admission through AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

The common eligibility to get admission in AFMC is that candidate must have passed NEET as well as scored minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

For more information visit at www.afmc.nic.in.
6th January 2019, 08:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AFMC by clearing NEET or AIIMS entrance?

AFMC refers to Armed Forces Medical College and the admission in the same college is based only on the performance in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) held by NTA once every year not on the performance in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

For more details regarding admission procedure of AFMC, you can refer to the link www.afmc.nic.in while for details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.nta.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?