27th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Ranpu

Can I get admission in any college after passing in only 4 subjects including EVS?

I am passed only in four subject including E.V.S.
Can i get admission in any college?
Please say me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for MSc EVS?
  2. List of girls college under DU in which I can get admission after securing 77.25% in 4 best subjects including English? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  4. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  5. How to do BSc Microbiology or BSc EVS?
  6. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  7. Should I choose MSc in EVS or Mass Communication? List of the colleges offering the course?
  8. B.Sc Micro or B.Sc Evs which one is good?
  9. What is the date of D.Ed CET?
  10. How to apply for EVS in MSc? How to prepare myself for JNU admission test
  11. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  12. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  13. Last 10 years question papers of EVS with solutions for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  14. Does the NIOS degree has any recognition? Can I pursue Civil Services after doing intermediate from NIOS?
  15. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  16. Will I get admission in any college after scoring 91.75% in best four subjects?
  17. How to do graduation in Fine Arts after 12th with Fine Arts and 11th class in English, EVS, Hindi and four subject drawing?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in Gargi Aur Lady Sri Ram college with 80% marks? -- [New]
15th May 2016, 04:10 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college after passing in only 4 subjects including EVS?

No it sis not possible to get admission in any college after passing only 4 subjects in intermediate.
It is necessary to pass all the subjects in intermediate and then get admitted to college/university with your desired course and subjects for bachelor course,three year bachelors course in graduation in any stream/branch ,but after only completing intermediate without any arrears.

You can go for further studies after 10+2,if you have not completed your intermediate by passing all mandatory and optional subjects,otherwise there is no possibility of getting admission in any college.

You can clear your arrears by giving 10+2 another term next year,in next year you will have to pass in only those subjects in which you have backlogs,by doing which you will successfully pass your intermediate exam and can apply for further studies in colleges and universities.there is provision for such unsuccessfully candidate,by which they can pass intermediate by appearing for subjects in which they have backlogs next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?