6th June 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP? I am from OBC category

Sir
I passed my qualifying exam from Delhi and I got Following rank in AIEEE-2011
Overall - 334905
Catagory-100627
State rank Delhi
Gen- 20017
OBC- 2659

I also belong to OBC catagory in Uttar Pardesh.

My quary is-- (i) Can i get admission in any Govt College in Delhi?
( ii) Can i avail reservation benefit in UP to be considered in MNIT, Allhabad

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government College in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP to be considered in MNIT, Allhabad? I passed my qualifying exam from Delhi and I got 334905 rank in AIEEE and My state rank is 20017 in Delhi State
  2. Can I get reservation to do M.Pharmacy in college after 5333 rank in PGECET?
  3. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  4. Will I get the benefit of OBC category if my father's income is 6 Lakhs/Annum?
  5. Any reservation system for obc in iims or other top mba colleges?
  6. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  7. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  8. Is my son eligible to get reservation under OBC quota being from Billava caste?
  9. Can i get age relaxation in Delhi Government with OBC Certificate of UP?
  10. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  11. Can I get benefits on MBBS admission in AIIMS, Delhi with OBC certificate of Bihar? -- [New]
  12. Required annual income to get OBC reservation benefit in IIT?
  13. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  14. Chance to get admission in government college under OBC category?
  15. Admission in any college of Delhi is possible with 60% marks under OBC category?
  16. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  18. Will there be any Reservation for OBC category in CSIR NET Exam?
18th June 2015, 06:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in any government college in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP? I am from OBC category

Admissions in B.tech are provided on the basis of merit list generated by AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) marks it changes year by year so we cannot predict that you will get admission or not but we can get an idea on the basis of last few merit lists so on the behalf of last few merit lists may be you will get admission in the desired colleges you didn't scored well in the test so now just go for counseling and fill up the desired colleges there, there is no surety that you will get admissions there are few chances that you will get admitted in any government college of Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?