30th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools

can i get admission in any school in kolkata after failing in class 11.. ??
i have been failed purposely in school...!!
if i can apply for any such school.. then plz.. suggest the name of the school..!! itz.. quite urgent..!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools which would take 12th class admission in Kolkata?
  2. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  5. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  6. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  7. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  8. List of best CBSE schools for Class 9th Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  9. List of best schools for girls in and around Kolkata?
  10. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  11. List of good CBSE schools for Class 9th girls with hostel facility in Kolkata?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce in Bhopal?
  13. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  14. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  15. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?
  18. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
27th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools

if i fail in class 10 icse can i take admission for class 11???????
1st June 2012, 02:21 PM
sandeep73

Default Re: Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools

No dear, one has to do class XI and class XII in the same school unless there is a Transfer case of your parents. And in that case you need to take permission from the respective board of education.(state board/cbse/icse).
But in your case you need to physically report the school and talk personally to the Principal of the school about your problems. If you are lucky you may get a seat in class XII.
Good Luck..!!!
1st June 2012, 04:59 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid but if one candidate fails in class 11 then he needs to repeat that year. There is no other way of getting admission in some other school. I know its tough repeating another year but work hard, you will surely get good marks this time. Don't lose hope. All the best buddy
9th June 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I hve compart in clss xi,so,I want 2 take admission in NIOS board, wether it will be hamper in my future.?
29th December 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in my 9th standard, I had taken commerce subject, but now my school does not have commerce subject and only science is the option, i wanted to know whether i can complete my 10th standard privately and what needs to be done, please sugest, thanks
14th February 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th class but not got the good marks in it. So can I do 10th class again from other school bcoz i want non medical Will any1 will suggest me some school in India to repeat 10th?(Cbse)
23rd March 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i live in patna..i failed in 11th..n i cannot afford to lose one year...plz help me to get a school wich gives admsn to dese kind of students!!
24th March 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

My sister hs failed in class 11 !!!! Can u suggest any college she can go to complete class 12 ????? She doesnt want to repeat class 11!!!! Please suggest urgently .... Out of tym........ Plzzzzzzzzz
24th March 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

My sister hs failed in class 11 !!!! Can u suggest any college she can go to complete class 12 ????? She doesnt want to repeat class 11!!!! Please suggest urgently .... Out of tym........ Plzzzzzzzzz
24th March 2013, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

i failed in class 9 ...which school i kolkata can i be promoted in class 10 ...urgent....cbse
10th April 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I was studing at darjeeling class 10 , since some personal issues occured , i had to move in calcutta. So will you help me out, what to do? Is open schooling is a good choice?
28th April 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed class 10 in the year 2011.after that i went for a job.bt now i want to study 11 &12.and i m from cbse board.plz tell how will i overcome this problem.plz tell some private school.its very urgent
29th April 2013, 03:41 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools

Yes you can get admission in school, but i doubt that you might not be able to get a good school as good schools don't take admission fr a guy failed in clss 11th unless you don't have any source.

I would suggest you yo fill the Board form as a private candidate.

All the Best
24th December 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of class 9 take admsn in class 10 of other cbse or wbbse school for 2014-2015?plz telme now.urgent
4th March 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i m frm CBSE school nd i have not got good marks in science in class 10 in S.A.-1.....nd i want to take science as my stream....so plzzz sugest me some schools which will take me in science!!! tell me nw its urgent.....plzzz
13th March 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to take a admission in class 9 in cbse before i was in icse so can any one say me that can I tak it admission in cbse ....
31st March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I m frm kolkata and i failed in class XI so can i appear for class XII in CBSE as a private candidate... If yes then plz suggest me the name of some schools that conduct private exams...
10th July 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I hv cleared 11th,, I got compartment in 2 subject bt ,,,,I cleared it too,,,,,,but my school dint allow me to do 12 th std,,,,, and other school hv nt same subject,,,,,,what to do? I am in cbse board,,,,,, should I change the board?
21st July 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Students those who have got Compart in their 12th nothing to worry about admission you may contact -- [email protected]
9th August 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have very low attendance at class 12 so the school is not allowing me to sit for 12. Now what will i do any suggestion??
13th November 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any school in kolkata after failing in class 11.. ??
i have been failed purposely in school...!!
if i can apply for any such school.. then plz.. suggest the name of the school..!! itz.. quite urgent..!!
13th March 2015, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

it's urgent! I've been informed by the school the day before final exams of class 11 that I won't be allowed to give exams since my attendance is low I can't afford to repeat a year In that school can I get direct admission to class 12 please suggest a school!! it's urgent
13th March 2015, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

I'm not allowed to give final exams of class 11 because of my low attendance..I can't afford to lose a year! please suggest me a school which can give direct admission to class 12 .. please help out it's urgent
29th March 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in class 11, can I get admission in class 12 in any English medium school in Kolkata?
2nd April 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in class XI in an isc board... Can I get admitted in class XII in a cbse board as a school student or private candidate? I don't want to waste a full year!!! Plzzzz this is really urgent... Plzzzzz rply!!!
11th April 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Wiil a isc board give the permission to study in 12 if he cms frm cbsc board in case of his parents transfer????
25th May 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get admitted in any school in class 12 again if i wish to read class 12 again because i got compartmental in class 12 in one subject
21st March 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter read in class ix at vms joka 2016-17.But she was seriously ill whole year and also hospitalized .For that reason she not promote to class X. I want to know is it possible to admit another icse school for class X? It's urgent .
Subhas Mukherjee. ([email protected])
Mob number:9804855936
30th March 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest some ISC schools which can take admission in class 12,after failing in class 11.i don't want to repeat one year,please help me,please.
20th July 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to reappear class 12 isc exam as my marks in pcm is below 60% .I wanted to know how can appear for an improvement exam privately from isc board.
27th March 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Failed in class IX would like to get a admission in class Xth which school is having affiliation and genuine
4th April 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have pass class 9th in good marks now my father transfured in kolkata can i admit in class 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?