15th July 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com(Hons) with Commerce? Can I do MBA with the same stream?

Friends,
pls. Tell me about the Problems (any type) in future with COMMERCE (without maths)? Can i get admission in B.COM (hons.) with Commerce (without maths)? Can i do MBA with th same stream? Can i do CA?
Now, i am in XI (without mathmatics).
Pls. Help me friends.
Sq.

12th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com(Hons) with Commerce? Can I do MBA with the same stream?

I dont have maths in12th.can i get obtain b.com(hons) in du?
8th September 2012, 12:26 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com(Hons) with Commerce? Can I do MBA with the same stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
pls. Tell me about the Problems (any type) in future with COMMERCE (without maths)? Can i get admission in B.COM (hons.) with Commerce (without maths)? Can i do MBA with th same stream? Can i do CA?
Now, i am in XI (without mathmatics).
Pls. Help me friends.
Sq.

Tell me about the Problems (any type) in future with COMMERCE (without maths)? Can i get admission in B.COM (hons.) with Commerce (without maths)??????????

Yes Off Course, you may get admission for B.com Course After Completing 12th standard without the Mathematics subject.Mathematics subject is not Mandatory to apply for B.com Course .

Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.com Course . So, Please don't worry . The candidate who Completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for B.com Course .

B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce and It is an Under graduation Course the duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into eight semester .

To apply for B.COM Course you should Complete (10+2)/ Equivalent Examination any discipline from recognized University . You have to secure Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard . Your age should be below 20 years . There is no Separate Entrance Examination for B..com Course . After Completing 12th standard you may get admission . First preference will given for the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th standard .

Best B.com Colleges in India :-
  • Madras Christian College
  • Lady Shri Ram College
  • Presidency College
  • St Xavier's College
  • Hans Raj College
  • Christ College
  • Loyola College

Can i do MBA with th same stream? Can i do CA?

After Completing B.com Course your eligible for MBA as well as CA Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is two years and the course is divided into four semester .

To apply for MBA Course you should be Passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University and You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .
You should Qualified in Entrance Examination like , MAT / GMAT / XAT / CAT Examination .

So, If you crack in any one of the Entrance Examination , the with the Entrance Examination score card you may get admission for MBA Course in reputed College .

Best MBA Colleges in India :-
  • Loyola Institute of Business Administration
  • Institute of Management Technology
  • Indian Institute of Management
  • ICFAI Business School

ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . If your Complete Bachelor degree then may your directly eligible to apply for intermediate Course ..
28th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

CAN A STUDENT WHO DOES COMMERCE WITHOUT MATHS IN CLASS12 APPLY FOR B.COM HONS/B.COM PROGRAME AT DELHI UNIVERSITY
10th February 2013, 04:15 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend you can do b.com(honors) after completing 12th without maths and no problem will arise as the subject will have only simple calculations only

1. For b.com(honors) a entrance exam is conducted and you must have minimum 60% marks as good marks, the entrance exam will be conducted by te college or prescribed university

2. You can do MBA after completing B.com(honors), for MBA a candidate must complete gradaution in any stream with 50% marks and entrance exam is conducted for MBA

no probelm will arise for this

You can do CA but maths topics like statistics will be there and for this mostly commerce+maths are more suitable compared to other stream candidate
all the best.........
18th March 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i get B.COM (honours) in college without having maths in class 11 and 12 ?
18th March 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can i get B.COM(honours) in college without having maths in class 11 and 12 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?