4th May 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in B.Ed with 40% in Graduation?

I have got 40% marks in graduation. So, is it possible get admission for B.Ed in year 2019 session? If not any regular college then is it possible to get admission in any distance university? What about B.Ed from IGNOU?

7th May 2019, 06:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Ed with 40% in Graduation?

The minimum percentage required in graduation is 50% and relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST candidates to get admission in B.Ed course.

However, it is not possible to to get admission in correspondence B.Ed because as per the rules only those candidates are eligible to pursue correspondence B.Ed who are working as a Government employee.
8th May 2019, 10:38 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course with 40% marks in graduation.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognised University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
8th May 2019, 07:02 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible for admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year recognised course. The required aggregate to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.So, you are not eligible for the admission.
8th May 2019, 07:18 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible for admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year recognised course. The required aggregate to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.So, you are not eligible for the admission.
9th May 2019, 01:10 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible for admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year recognised course. The required aggregate to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%. So, you are not eligible for the admission.
10th May 2019, 06:44 PM
preethipg

Hi,
The eligibility to join B.Ed Course:
- You must have passed graduation with 50% in any institution affiliated to any University.
- But there is a 5% relaxation for few categories.
So, you are not eligible
10th May 2019, 07:33 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for B.ed as you have scored less than 50% marks.Candidate with atleast 50% aggregate marks in their three years Bachelor's Degree and/ or Master's Degree from any recognized University . For SC/ ST candidates, the minimum percentage is 45% marks.
12th May 2019, 12:44 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

13th May 2019, 10:43 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

By pursuing B.Ed. candidates become eligible for teaching the students of 11th and 12th class. Candidates can pursue B.Ed. courses after graduation. The application process for the B Ed Admissions 2019 is straight forward.
14th May 2019, 04:30 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

No, you are not eligible for admission in B. Ed course as you have scored less than 50% marks. The required aggregate to get admission in this course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks. So, you are not eligible for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?