2nd August 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Pharmacy if failed in HSC exam?

Can I get admission in B.Pharmacy as I have failed in HSC exam held in February, but I am sure I will pass in July exam

2nd August 2016, 09:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Pharmacy if failed in HSC exam?

B.Pharmacy stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy. It is a four-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Pharmacy. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy course.

Admissions to B.Pharmacy course in most of the colleges are offered through State level or University level entrance examination. You can take admission in B.Pharmacy course on basis of 12th standard examination marks through Management quota.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have failed 12th standard examination, so, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Pharmacy course. So, I suggest you to reappear in your 12th standard examinations and get qualified, so, that you are eligible to get admission in B.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?