16th September 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year in Uttarkhand Government Engineering College? I am a student of Dehradun Polytecnic

Sir, i am a student of dehradun polytechnic..
Can i get the admssion in b.tech 3rd year in uttarakhand's govt. engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand?
  2. Can I get admission in Bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand? I have passed intermediate with PCM marks with 58%
  3. How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department
  4. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  5. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  6. How can I get admission in government IIT college? I am a 3rd year diploma automobile engineer student
  7. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college?
  8. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  12. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Dehradun for a candidate who has secured 3685 General rank in JEEP? -- [New]
  13. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  14. List of companies offering summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student of Government engineering college(Bharatpur)
  15. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  16. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. Am I eligible to appear in GMAT being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
28th April 2012, 01:50 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year in Uttarkhand Government Engineering College? I am a student of Dehradun Polytecnic

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Answere<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

As you are a student of dehradun polytechnic and want to get a admission in 3rd yr of uttarakhand govt. engineering colleges.

That is not possible because adiploma student ca take admission in 2 nd yr not in 3 rd ye directly for which you have to qualify interview which conducts at the college itself.

You have to apply first and then on the basis of your % they will call you for interview and selected for lateral entry in 2nd year not in 3rd year.

All the BEST……….
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?