17th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand? I have passed intermediate with PCM marks with 58%

i passed my intermidiate with pcm group in 2009 with 58% marks from cbse board. Can i get admisson in bachlor of commerse in D.A.V. College DEHRADUN UTTRAKHAND IN 2012

Related Questions:
14th January 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand? I have passed intermediate with PCM marks with 58%

i am in class 11th nd can i do bcom in dav college i have scored 67% in class 10
25th July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand? I have passed intermediate with PCM marks with 58%

May I got a admission in bcom I have pass 12th this year only with 50percent from cbse board in Braille u.p
1st May 2016, 01:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The D.A.V. College, Dehradun came into existence in 1857, it is a very nice and recognized college.

As per my knowledge NO you are not eligible to get get admission in Bachelor of commerce in DAV college Dehradun Uttarkhand with PCM marks with 58%.

So as per my suggestion you can contact at...............

D.A.V.(P.G) College,
Karanpur Dehradun ,
(UTTARAKHAND).
Phone: 0135– 2743555
Email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?