16th May 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in best delhi university after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th class

sir i hve got 92.2 percent marks in my 12 th class...Can i get admission in any of the best Delhi Universities?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in any top 5 colleges of Delhi University after scoring 75% marks in CBSE class 12th
  2. How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 78% in 12th class
  3. Can i take admission in BSc in Delhi after scoring 60% marks in class 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech in Delhi university after scoring 90.2% marks in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  6. Can I get admission for B.Sc course in Delhi University having scored 66% in 12th Class?
  7. How to take admission in government engineering college after scoring 65% marks in class 12th?
  8. How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 91.2% in 12th boards
  9. Which course should I take after passing HSc?
  10. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Is it completely based on 12th class marks?
  12. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University having completed 12th Class from UP Board being a candidate from SC category?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in FIIT JEE, East Delhi after scoring 90% marks in board exam of class 10th?
  15. Can I get admission in SPA Delhi in B.Arch course after scoring 82.20% in 12th? -- [New]
  16. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  17. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  18. Can I become a Constable in Delhi Police after completing 12th with 69% marks from Delhi University?
4th August 2015, 07:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in best delhi university after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th class

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Delhi University which is among the India's best university.

Admission in the Delhi University is almost closed for the 2015-16 session so to get the admission you have to wait for the next year. The university comprises of about 70 colleges in the different area of the Delhi. Each of the colleges are best and getting the admission in the course and the college is quite difficult with the 92% aggregate.

But I think you are eligible to get the admission in the course of your choice but not sure about the college. The admission in the colleges is on the basis of the aggregate in the best four subject in the Arts stream and PCM for the Science stream.

There is some relaxation on the cut off marks for the OBC,SC,ST, PWD and Girls candidates.

For more information you can visit the official website of the university www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?