14th July 2015, 04:28 PM
pratiksha arun shinde

Can I get admission in Civil engineering Diploma having 90.60% in 10th?

I have scored 90.60% in 10th exam So tell me that can I get admission for civil engineering diploma . I belong to NT(C) category .

14th July 2015, 05:55 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Can I get admission in Civil engineering Diploma having 90.60% in 10th?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in diploma in Civil Engineering. You have quite good marks and keep doing such a way.
For Admission first of all make a list of colleges you want to get admission. After that apply for the Civil Engineering stream.

Some colleges ask for test for the admission like JET test for diploma in various colleges.

Here is the some colleges that offer Diploma in Civil Engineering-
1. Government Polytechnic college
2. GRDIET
3. DAV college
4. LPU
5. Thapar University
6. PTU
7. UPTU etc.
14th July 2015, 06:22 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can I get admission in Civil engineering Diploma having 90.60% in 10th?

Hello Dear,

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma(Civil Engineering). First of all i congratulate you for your excellent performance in class 10th.

Eligibility Criteria For Diploma in Engineering-

Candidate must have passed in 10th board examination or equivalent course from a recognized Board with minimum 35% marks.

Diploma course has more value than Intermediate. After Diploma you can get the job but after passing 12th you cannot get any job.
By pursuing Diploma you can also take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech by passing the entrance exam for Lateral entry.

So, you are very well eligible to get the admission in Diploma.

All the best.
14th July 2015, 07:41 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Hi ..

-> Yes you are eligible for get admission in civil engineering diploma course.

-> Duration of course:3 years

** ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:**

1. candidate should pass the 10th or 12th for diploma course.
2. candidate must have score 50% marks in 10th class from recognized board.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT ADMISSION TIME:

1. 10th or 12th mark sheet
2. Transfer certificate

BRANCHES OF POLYTECHNIQUE

1. Diploma in Civil Engineering (Polytechnic in Civil).

2. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Polytechnic in Mechanical).

3. Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Polytechnic in Electrical).

4. Diploma in IT Engineering (Polytechnic in IT).

5. Diploma in ETC Engineering (Polytechnic in ETC).

6. Diploma in Computer Science(CS) Engineering (Polytechnic in CS).
14th July 2015, 07:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratiksha arun shinde View Post
I have scored 90.60% in 10th exam So tell me that can I get admission for civil engineering diploma . I belong to NT(C) category .
You have scored 90% in 10th standard so you are eligible for get admission in Diploma course in Civil Engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for admission in Diploma course.

Your age should be below 21 years.
14th July 2015, 09:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes absolutely you are eligible to apply for " Diploma in Civil Engineering " with your percentage of marks. Since you have 90+% of marks in 10th then you have an eligibility for Diploma.

Actually to eligible for " Diploma in Civil Engineering " you need to satisfy the below requirements

<> You should complete 10th with minimum 45% of marks from the recognized Board.

<> 10+2 candidates/ITI completed students can also eligible to apply for " Diploma in Civil Engineering ".

<> There is No minimum Age limit for Diploma and you should have an age below 21 years.

<> The duration of the course is " 3 years ".

<> To get good college you need to write Entrance Exam like ECET in Ap.
14th July 2015, 10:58 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

>> yes, you can get the admission in polytechnic diploma after the 10th after such good score but for this you have to apply for diploma entrance exam and after that you have to go for the online counselling.

>> Here in counselling you can choose your streams and collage that you want to apply for and after alloting a seat in any collage can get the admission on filling the fee of the collage.
15th July 2015, 07:23 PM
john215

Re: Can I get admission in civil engineering Diploma having 90.60% in 10th?

Yes you can get admission in diploma in Civil Engineering.
You have quite good marks and keep doing such a way.
For Admission first of all make a list of colleges you want to get admission.
After that apply for the Civil Engineering stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?