23rd August 2022, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 11 after I missed my 12th class exam due to medical reason?

Can I get admission in class 11 after I missed my 12th class exam due to medical reason .I want to take admission another school at class 11 cbse. What I have to submit at this school. If I have missed my 12 Class that means I am 12 class fail. Please help.

30th August 2022, 08:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 11 after I missed my 12th class exam due to medical reason?

For getting admission in Class 11th, all you need to have is that you must have passed your Class 10th.

So, if you have passed your Class 10th, you are definitely eligible for admission to Class 11th irrespective of the fact whether you have dropped out or failed in Class 12th earlier.
30th August 2022, 08:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 11 after I missed my 12th class exam due to medical reason?

No, if you have missed and not appeared for the examination and want to take admission in another school in std 11th then you have to apply for the transfer certificate from the school you are pursuing now and submit in which you want to get the admission.
31st August 2022, 07:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in std 11th in another school.

To get the admission you have to submit the required documents for the admission and qualify in the entrance test if any conducted for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?