18th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 65.4% in CBSE exam

Respected sir,
I got 65.4%(pcm) in cbse exam and also got 79 marks in computer science so can i get addmission in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  2. Colleges in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 81.75% in CBSE board in 4 best subjects?
  3. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  4. How can I get admission in any top 5 colleges of Delhi University after scoring 75% marks in CBSE class 12th
  5. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  6. Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?
  7. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  9. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  10. Can I get admission in Patiala or Ludhiana after scoring 654 rank in Punjab
  11. Can I get admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 60 to 70% marks in 12th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?
  13. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  14. Can I get admission in Delhi University for PG Course having scored 45% in B.Sc course?
  15. Can I get admission in Punjab University after completing 12th in CBSE Delhi
  16. How can I get admission in any college of Delhi through JEE Mains being a candidate of Shimla? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in B.Com at Alliance University, Bangalore after scoring 60% in 12th CBSE
  18. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
30th April 2015, 04:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 65.4% in CBSE exam

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Delhi University for some of it courses offered by the almost 80 colleges registered under it .

It is tough to get admission in the courses in demand for you asthe admissiion in the delhi university is done through the cut off released by the colleges for different courses . And cut off are generally very high as due to large number of application are there for the admission for the undergraduate courses . The cut off reaches even upto 98-995% in some of the courses in few colleges .

But if you are a SC/ST , PWD OR SPORTS quota candidates there may be some chance of getting the admission . But I suggest you to not to wait for next if you are getting in any cut off to greed for best college .

For more information or even for previous year cut off visit at www.du.ac.in .
2nd May 2015, 08:13 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 65.4% in CBSE exam

Dear friend Delhi university is very popular and high standard and lot of students wants to take admission on it.

A large amount of students every year apply for admission on the Delhi university . As a result the cut off marks list gone every year is very high. some time it reaches the above 95%. and as you mention above that you have 65% in 12th so its little bit difficult on admission on it. But you are eligible for apply. And many courses in which you take admission on the Delhi university.

Thanks !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?