16th August 2012, 03:07 PM
khushi smile

Can i get admission in Dentistry field after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany

i have done my bsc in che , zoology and botony , i want to know that can i get admission in dentestry field ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  2. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  3. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  4. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  5. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  6. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  8. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
  9. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  11. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  12. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  13. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  15. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  16. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  17. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  18. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam -- [New]
17th June 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in Dentistry field after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany

can i do MPT(master in physiotherapy) after B.Sc
27th May 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in Dentistry field after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany

I'v passed the intermediate with PCB then can I get admission in MBB?
17th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what should I do except msc in bot zoo and chem I had completed my bsc vidh botony chemistrt and zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?