1st October 2018, 03:20 AM
Mnnjhhgggg

Can I get admission in Flying school to become a Commercial Pilot after completing 10th?

Sir/Madam, I love to be a Commercial Pilot and I am a girl. I have a good interest in Maths and Physics. Right now, I am studying in 9th standard and thinking to join Flying school after completing 10th. I would like to know about the that can I take admission in such school after 10th?

2nd October 2018, 08:15 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Can I get admission in Flying school to become a Commercial Pilot after completing 10th?

you cannot become a pilot after 10th class. The eligibility criteria to become a Commercial Pilot are given as below:-

1.10+2 of education with 60% in PCM from a recognized board.

2.your Age must be 16 1/2 to 19.

3.Both male and female can apply.
2nd October 2018, 09:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Flying school to become a Commercial Pilot after completing 10th?

To become a commercial pilot, you need to posses a CPL( Commercial Pilot Licence). This licence can only be obtained after undergoing flight training at a recognised flying school.

To get admission in such flight schools, a candidate has to meet certain conditions and criteria .

Educational qualification :-

Educational qualification required for admission is 12th science stream schooling with minimum 50% marks.

So, in case of 10th standard students, they usually have two options to meet this criteria of education - wait for 2 years and complete 12th science schooling from a regular school or enroll for 12th science stream course.

Man flying schools help candidates get through 12th schooling through NIOS. So, you may directly approach such schools after 10th and put forward your application to complete 12th through this mode of Schooling.
2nd October 2018, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot after completing your 12th with PCM, you will required to take Commercial Pilot Training and Commercial Pilot Licence in order to become a pilot. You can take the training and licence from any DGCA certified flying School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?