11th April 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Government Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh with 90% in 12th CBSE?

Hello, I have got 90% in my 12th CBSE Board exam. I want to get admission in any Government Engineering college in Andhra Pradesh. So, I would like to know that can I get admission or not in any Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  2. Possibility of getting admission in NITs or other state government engineering colleges of Madhya Pradesh or Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  4. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  5. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  6. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  7. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  8. Which college is the best in Hyderabad to do MBA in finance?
  9. Am I eligible for KCET if belong to Andhra Pradesh? If not in which way can I get admission in government engineering colleges?
  10. Which college can I get a seat after scoring 60093 rank in EAMCET?
  11. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
  12. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  13. Can a student take admission in engineering college at Andhra Pradesh through NRI quota if his father worked in abroad?
  14. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college can I get in EEE branch after scoring 78615 rank in EAMCET
  16. Colleges which provide B.Tech admission after scoring 968 marks in 12th?
  17. How can I join Agriculture in AP?
  18. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
15th April 2018, 09:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Government Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh with 90% in 12th CBSE?

1. You can not get direct admission in government engineering college based upon percentage of marks in senior secondary board examination. There is entrance examination conducted for admission in government engineering colleges.

2. EAMCET is state level common entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Technology in government colleges of Andhra Pradesh. You can apply for this exam and secure good rank in order to get admission in the best government engineering college of Andhra Pradesh.
15th April 2018, 10:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Government Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh with 90% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you can get admission in Government Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh after completion of your 12th standard with 90% aggregate marks from CBSE Board. To get admission in Engineering course, you have to appear in EAMCET examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. If you qualify and secure good rank in the EAMCET examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission in Government Engineering college.
15th April 2018, 02:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Government Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh with 90% in 12th CBSE. The name of best college for you are given below.

=> MIT College of Engineering, Pune

=> Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

=> Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore

=> Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam

=> Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University College of Engineering

=> Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati

=> JNTUK University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram

=> ANU College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur
15th April 2018, 04:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The admission in government engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh is done on basis of rank secured in EAMCET of Andhra Pradesh.

There is no admission done in government engineering college just on percentage of marks in 12th board exams. Apply for this exam, secure a good rank and then get admission in any good government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?