19th January 2019, 08:22 PM
Mmjacksparrow

Can I get admission into German universities with 60% in U.G?

I am a graduate with 60% in B.Tech, 86% in intermediate and 88% in Xth. But I got doubt whether I can get into universities in Germany with IELTS score and German language skills? Please reply me ASAP. I WANTED TO DO MY MASTERS IN MECHATRONICS.

4th April 2019, 04:35 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission into German universities with 60% in U.G?

Hi,

Yes you are eligible to get admission in German universities.
German language skills won't give you any special reservation in seats in german universities.

But your IELTS score will let you seek admission in german universities at reasonable fees.

If you go for german universities without any entrance exam procedure then you can avail for sponsored seats.

But getting admission to those sponsored seats will make you pay high amount of fees.
And being a sponsored candidate you won't be apply to apply for scholarships which the courses provide their for financial help.

But if you are financial strong then its not a issue for which you should care about.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?