26th February 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for LLB if I am a 35 years old

Hallo sir/ madam ,
I am 35 years . Can I get admission for LLB ?
I had completed B. Com .

28th February 2015, 11:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for LLB if I am a 35 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hallo sir/ madam ,
I am 35 years . Can I get admission for LLB ?
I had completed B. Com .
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for LLB course. LLB course conducted through CLAT exam.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Important dates for CLAT 2015:

Late and Last date for Filling the Online Registration of Application - 1st January,2015(Thursday) to 31st March,2015(Tuesday) 11.59 P.M

Dates for Application Fee Payment - 1st January,2015(Thursday) to 31st March,2015(Tuesday) 11.59 P.M

Tentative date for Downloading of Exam Admission Ticket - 15th April, 2015 (Wednesday)

Exam Date 10th May, 2015 (Sunday)
15th April 2015, 01:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for LLB if I am a 35 years old

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law .

After doing LLB course you will be step towards becoming a lawyer which has very important place in administrative field .

The duration of this course are of 3 years and 5 years for students having graduation degree and senior secondary level education with any stream of choice from a recognized university or college respectively .

Yes you are eligible for pursuing this course being 35 years old as now there is no restriction of age for appearing in the Common Law Admission test (CLAT) conducted for admission from top colleges .Earlier the maximum age limit of this test was 30 years .

You can also take admission in any private college offering this course if you does not succeed in this examination and then try to practice to be a good lawyer .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?