13th October 2011, 02:41 PM
patil2111

Can I get admission for M.Tech being a candidate of B.Sc in Computer Science?

i complete my bsc comp sci can i chace mtech addmission
reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?
  2. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  3. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  4. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  7. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  8. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  11. Best branch in mtech other than computer science?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  15. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  16. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
13th October 2011, 04:45 PM
vani alli

Smile Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech being a candidate of B.Sc in Computer Science?

hello friend,
You can not appear for the M.Tech after completion of the B.Sc.
The eligibility criteria for appearing into the GATE exam is Msc, B.Tech or equivalent.
So you are eligible after Msc. You can apply for GATE exam in final year of Msc or after passing the M.Sc.

So it is better for you take admission to M.sc . After compliting M.sc you can write GATE examination . After appering GATE with good marks you can take admission M.tech.

All d best
Do well;-)
13th October 2011, 10:16 PM
g m bhagya

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech being a candidate of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patil2111 View Post
i complete my bsc comp sci can i chace mtech addmission
reply me as early as possible.
I think you have the opportunity for joining M'tech through gate exam
20th April 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech being a candidate of B.Sc in Computer Science?

hello sir,
i have completed my bsc in comp sci,and i m a bit confused between msc comp sci and msc IT in correspondence..which 1 has a good scope?
or is there any other related course in correspondence that has a good scope?
7th July 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
now i am studing in bsc(etc). can i appearing gate exam?
6th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in m.tech after completing msc computer science.suggest best college in nawanshahr area.
11th December 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

can i do phD in csafter msc cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?