8th July 2022, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MA in Hindi if did BA from open learning?

I have completed my BA from school of open learning in 2022 in first attempt, there is no reapper in any exam now i want to do MA in hindi houners from school of open learning can i got admission and whats are the required for admission pls tell me asap thanks.

10th July 2022, 06:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MA in Hindi if did BA from open learning?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in M.A course.

Candidates passed from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the master degree course. The admission procedure varies with institutions.

So, you can visit the official website to get the detail information about the admission procedure.
10th July 2022, 07:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If your university from where you pursued your B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) degree course is approved by UGC and DEC for offering distance education courses then you are definitely eligible for pursuing MA degree course on the basis of same BA degree course as any degree pursued from UGC approved are equivalent irrespective of mode in which it is pursued i.e; Distance or Regular.
11th July 2022, 04:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You just have to fill the application form to get admission in open learning for your master course.

Candidates with bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the course.
11th July 2022, 08:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the admission in MA Hindi after completion of BA from any open learning platform. You shall have a valid qualified degree in support of BA completion with no pending backlog. You can apply for admission in MA degree through regular admission mode.
Some of the colleges for your ready reference are mentioned as under:

** Shri Neelkantheshwar Govt. Post Graduate College, Khandwa
** Government Maharani Laxmi Bai Girls Postgraduate College, Indore
** Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government Arts And Commerce College, Indore
12th July 2022, 11:44 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Most of the universities admit students for MA course on the basis of entrance exam. Some of the exams for Ma course are: DUET, IPU CET, BHU PET, JNUEE. Based on the rank scored in the entrance exam a seat is allotted to a student. Once you get a seat you will allowed to complete other admission related formalities. The minimum education qualification required for MA course is BA from a recognised university. It doesn't matter that you have pursued BA from distance or regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?