6th March 2012, 02:36 PM
silpa rajan

Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?

I have completed my engineering in computer science and technology with an aggregate of 63%.Can i get an admission for an MS degree into any one of the top universities.What all should i do to get my admission possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  2. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  4. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  5. How to get admission in top 10 universities of UK for doing MS? I am a 6th semester B.E student
  6. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  7. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  8. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to be employed by top IT firms if you dont have aggregate of 60^ in engineering degree?
  10. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  12. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  13. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  14. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Will 1 practical backlog affect my prospects to get admission in top US universities?
  16. How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?
  17. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  18. Which are the private or deemed universities in which I can apply in MCA after scoring 48% aggregate in BSc?
3rd August 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?

i have completed my engineering in electronics & telecommunication with first class. I want to do masters in networking out of India? can i do it? what is the procedure for it?
23rd March 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BE (COMPUTER SCIENCE) WITH AGGREGATE 72% I HAVE INTREST TO DO M.S ENGINEERING
SO PLEASE TELL BEST COLLEGE IN BANGALORE AND ALSO SUGGEST ME WHICH UNIVERSITY IS GOOD TO DO M.S.PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?