8th June 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?

Can i get admission in nift without entrance exam?can i join in fashion desing in nift ? When will classes starts? On which date?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  2. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  3. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  5. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  6. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  7. How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? What is the criteria and syllabus?
  8. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  9. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  10. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
  11. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  12. Books to be referred for NIFT exam? How to start my NIFT preparation?
  13. Eligibility for NIFT Entrance Exam after B.Tech in Computer Science
  14. Can I do coaching to learn drawing for fashion designing in NIFT after 12th? -- [New]
  15. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  16. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  17. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in NIFT after scoring 1720 rank in general category
12th July 2013, 11:08 AM
joyts4u

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in nift without entrance exam?can i join in fashion desing in nift ? When will classes starts? On which date?
Sorry but you can't take admission in NIFT without taking the entrance exam as te admissions are purely based on merit ranks secured in the entrance exams.

You will have to give exam next year if you really want to take admission in NIFT.
Good luck.

sources- am being selected for fashion designing in NIFT New Delhi.
2nd April 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?

I am a student I have just goven my 12th board exams I was unable to attend the entrance exam of nift of 2014, how can I get admission in nift now? I really want to do fashion designing
9th September 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to join to nift i don't knw when is entrance exam starts .can u tell me when is exam starts...
26th May 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other cycle of entrance for admission in NIFT , as i was unable to give the exam which was held in the month of february for unavoidable reasons?
2nd August 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in nift after 12th with physics chemistry n maths? Im interested in fashion designing n i also want to know that which course is more beneficial?
22nd April 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have given the entrance exam bt couldn't clear it this year again....can I get admission to nift directly without the merit rank?
15th March 2017, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any other exam for the nift ?
I want to pursue my ambition in nift please tell me other solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?