30th November 2015, 08:44 AM
Rohittripti

Can I get admission now in CBSE class 11?

Please reply me...as i was comparted in icse so i gave nios in oct so that i can save one year...and now i have passed in all subjects...so can i get admission now in cbse 11...?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  2. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  3. List of CBSE Schools in Jaipur which offers admission in 1st standard?
  4. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  5. CBSE class VIII syllabus in details? Can my daughter take admission in class VIII?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  7. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  8. How to get admission in 10th Class of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad?
  9. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  10. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  11. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  13. How to get admission in class 11th after passing 10th?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school -- [New]
  15. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  17. Detailed information about Migration from Dubai to India for admission in 10th CBSE?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]

30th November 2015, 03:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission now in CBSE class 11?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the CBSE affiliated school in the class 11th.

To get the admission in the 11th in any recognised board the required eligibility is candidates must have passed the 10TH from a recognised board. NIOS is also a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get the admission in the CLASS XIth in a CBSE school. But admission in all the schools are closed so you are not eligible to get the admission now.
The admission will start from the May for the Class XIth.

30th November 2015, 05:04 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Its December now, you won't get admission in any school because only two months are left. Even if get admission somehow, you can't cover whole sylabus in just two months.
Another issue is, board examination form for class 12th also get submitted in 11th, that can't be done now.

So, its better to take admission next year only.

30th November 2015, 05:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will surely get admission in CBSE 11th class. NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling which is central government recognized board for 10th and 10+2 board exams.

So the results obtained from this board is valid for admission in any other board curriculum, university admissions and government jobs. Hence you can enroll yourself for 10+1 from any CBSE affiliated school.

30th November 2015, 06:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohittripti View Post
Please reply me...as i was comparted in icse so i gave nios in oct so that i can save one year...and now i have passed in all subjects...so can i get admission now in cbse 11...?
It is a better decision to save 1 year by passing 10th standard exams from NIOS Board.

But the session of CBSE starts from April.

So, as you had passed 10th standard from NIOS Board you will have to wait until March.

In March, you will have to appear for entrance exam for Class 11 in any CBSE School.

If you qualified that entrance exam of Class 11 along with the short Interview.

Then, you will have to represent relevant documents for taking admission in that CBSE school.

30th November 2015, 09:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the central board of India with its school all across the India as well as abroad too. It provides education upto higher secondary school level in English medium.

Sorry to let you know that, you are not eligible for admission in Class 11th of any CBSE schools now for the academic session 2015-2017 as the last date for registration for admissions in the Class 11th for this year has just passed away as it lasted on the 30th October 2015.

So to avoid the loss of your crucial academic year you can look for your state board school or college and see whether their last date for registration for Class 11th has or has not passed away. Also if the date has passed then you should go for the open schooling such as NIOS to avoid the loss of your an academic year.

30th November 2015, 10:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. The marksheet and certificate of NIOS is valid for all government jobs, entrance exams and for admission in various institutes all over India.

Certificates from NIOS is valid because this is government recognized body for conducting exams at 10+2 and 10th level.

So, if you passed your 10th board exam from NIOS, then you take admission in 10+1 in any CBSE affiliated school with your NIOS marksheets.

30th November 2015, 11:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the class 11th in the CBSE school.

To get the admission in the CBSE school in Class XI the eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10th from any recognised board.

Since you have appeared in the NIOS board in the October you have to wait for the next year to get the admission in class XI. The admission in all the schools are closed now for the 2015-2016 session.

1st December 2015, 12:39 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for admission in the CBSE Class 11th now for the academic session 2015-2017 as the last date for registering for same has passed away and was 30th October 2015.

So in order to avoid the loss of an academic year you can contact to your state board officials and ask whether if there is any possibility for your admission in the current academic session otherwise you will have to go for the option of open schooling only to avoid the loss of an academic year as for admission in the regular schooling is not possible in CBSE schools now.

1st December 2015, 12:48 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely get admission in 11th standard. But for that you have to submit a migration certificate, a mark sheet of the last class you have passed and a good character certificate. After submitting the admission form and fee along with the above mentioned documents you can start your classes.

1st December 2015, 12:51 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To take admission in 11th standard in any CBSE affiliated schools, students need to have the following documents of 10th standard of any recognized board
-Admit card
-Marks sheet
-Character certificate
-Migration Certificate

Migration certificate is not necessary if the student is of CBSE board already but, if student has completed 10th from other board then Migration certificate is must and without that admission will be not possible.

Since, from last 2-3 years, few CBSE schools conducts entrance examination for admission in 11th standard as well whereas most of the schools provide admission on the basis of marks obtained in 10th boards examination.
Also cut off marks for admission in top CBSE schools is very high and also depends on the stream and subject as cut off marks in very high for science stream whereas moderate for arts stream.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?