30th April 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Pharm.D colleges in Kerala based on 12th school provisional results?

Can I get admission in Pharm.D colleges in Kerala based on my 12th school provisional results? I got 87% in 11th class exam and plus two result will be releasing very soon. What is it admission procedure and eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BVSc course after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for admission in the course?
  2. Is it possible to participate for provisional admission in colleges under NCHMY JEE exam?
  3. List of colleges of Kerala to study Diploma in General Nursing? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  4. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?
  6. What score is needed in 12th to get admission based on merit in government colleges of Kerala?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?
  8. List of government colleges offering PharmD course in India and possibility of getting a government or private job?
  9. Can I get Pharm D government seat in Kerala after scoring 92% marks in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue M.Com if I got ATKT in B.Com (5th semester)?
  11. Can I get provisional admission at BITS Pilani?
  12. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  13. Can I complete Pharm.D abroad while done 4 years in India?
  14. Based on which entrance exams does government colleges in Kerala takes admission for B.Pharma courses?
  15. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  16. How to get admission in Army/Sports school in Kerala for 7th class girl boxer?
  17. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  18. Government colleges under GPAT after B.Pharma with re-appear exams? Any provisional admission? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2023, 06:08 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pharm.D colleges in Kerala based on 12th school provisional results?

Yea , absolutely you will be able to get admission on the basis of marks scored in your 12 standard
The basic requirement for the particular course is that a candidate must have to study physcis, chemistry , biology/ mathematics in 12 standard and must score at least 50% ti be eligible
Most of the Colleges will provide admission based on the merit of 12 standard while some may conduct their own enterance exam or may take an interview of the student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?