15th March 2011, 12:51 AM
vaibhaw purohit

Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?

may i know after 11th class can i get admission in pilot course and what are the requirements for it

15th March 2011, 06:58 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?

NO, after 11th you can't do admission in pilot course that's why minimum eligibility is 12th............

you must be passed 12th then you can apply for pilot course...................

i think you must should join any coaching center then you clear this exam in one time............
15th March 2011, 08:57 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2...

Education Eligibility:--

they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math.
with Minimum marks should be 50%.

Physical fitness:--

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!

what we have discuss above is private PILOT...choose the way you want to go either IAF PILOT or private PILOT...
15th March 2011, 09:47 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?

Hiii,

After 11th class you cannot take admission in Pilot Course because minimum eligibility for Pilot course is 10+2 standard.

After completing your 10+2 examination you can take admission in Flying School for Pilot Course.

Good Luck
15th March 2011, 12:23 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

no,you can't get admission in pilot course after 11th class.

the eligibility criteria for admission in pilot courses is given below

1.minimum 12th pass with 60% marks.

2.12th science with PCM combination.

all the best..........
15th March 2011, 01:40 PM
shahul1423

no,you should complete your 12th standard.the requirements arethe following subjects should be taken in 12th std. they are physics, maths.you should have 6/6 vision.studying for pilot is highly expensive in india it cost upto 25 lakhs.
15th March 2011, 03:33 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?

Hello Friend,
after 11th class you cant take admission because,
eligible criteria is:
pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math.
with Minimum marks should be 50%.

you first complete your 12th then give NDA exam.

GOOD LUCK
15th March 2011, 04:33 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhaw purohit View Post
may i know after 11th class can i get admission in pilot course and what are the requirements for it
Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?

No you are not Eligible.

The minimum education qualification is 10+2 with minimum of 50% in PCM and your minimum age should be 16 years.
There are various stages to became commercial pilot i have attached a pdf regarding the various stages and how can you get scholarship to became a pilot licence holder.please find the attachment.

Regards:-
khanddn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf how to became a commercial pilot licence holder.pdf(65.9 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf Pilot training scholorship.pdf(116.3 KB, 179 views)
4th April 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th with commres can i do pilot course.how many money spend.india
30th May 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

If i dont have enough knowledge of maths,shall i dream to become a pilot or can i become a pilot.?
5th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Pilot course after Diploma in computer ?
14th June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 i got 71%.in eamcet i got 43%.i have sight 2.5 can i become poilet
9th December 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

bi.p.c students can apply for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?