21st June 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Pondicherry University after scoring 55 rank?

i taken exam for m.tech for pondicherry university.& total seat is 18. & my rank is 55.i am not in selection list & waiting list,so can i get admission through any other way.if u know the exact answer reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for Pondicherry University after scoring a general rank of 285 in MCA Pondicherry University and 70 rank in OBC?
  2. What is the possible chance of admission after scoring 4137 AIEEE B.Arch rank and 19 in Pondicherry
  3. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  5. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  6. What is the possibility of admission after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 4137?
  7. Marks required to get a seat in NIT in Pondicherry after scoring 10,000 rank?
  8. How to get admission in IP university after scoring 49% marks in 12th and 18500 rank
  9. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  10. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  11. How to study in Pondicherry University?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Pondicherry University?
  13. Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?
  14. How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  15. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  17. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring overall rank of 208762?
  18. Admission procedure to study distance Master of Foreign Trade in Pondicherry University? When the admission will be started? -- [New]
11th February 2012, 10:55 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pondicherry University after scoring 55 rank?

Yes, you can get admission in pondicherry university with 55 rank.
Pondicherry University is a central university in Pondicherry, India. Founded in 1985 by the Government of India. The university has emerged as India's fastest growing and it is a collegiate university with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territories of Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Andaman Islands.
For more details, visit (http://www.pondiuni.edu.in)
20th June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pondicherry University after scoring 55 rank?

May i know the last rank admitted in pondicherry university in msc maths for the year 2011?????
12th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 45 in pondicherry university for M.Tech and i'm BC category did get admission.....my rank is 1095 OUT OF 1371
16th December 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the details % of marks in class 10 2 examination require to get admission in 05 years integrated msc in physics under pandichery university? Is there any admission test to get the chance and what is the syllebas?
17th June 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in pondicherry university for mtech with rank 62. I'm a general category person. Please do reply
18th June 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for getting pg admission in pondicherry after scoring250 rank?
20th June 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get admission with general ranking 250 in m sc physics
16th June 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Pondicherry University after scoring 132 rank in...and I'm SC category? and I'm from ECE background?
17th June 2015, 09:03 AM
VSB yuvaraj

Yes you will get admission.
55 rank means definitely you will get opportunity.
Other wise you write the entrance exam if you pass means you will get the admission.
17th June 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in Pondicherry University for PhD Mechanical after getting 22 rank in PU entrance
18th June 2015, 10:24 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes you can definitely get the admission in Pondicherry university with 55 ranks.
It is the central university founded in 1985 by the government.
For further knowledge of knowledge you can visit the website listed below:-
www.pondiuni.edu.in

I hope you got it.
19th June 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in pondicherry university mba general i got 330 Rank i am OBC category
6th June 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 38 rank in mtech Pondicherry university ece group .can I hope rank in Pondicherry university I belong oc category
7th June 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Pondicherry university with 52 rank for Masters in Politics and IR?
7th June 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 38th rank in Pondicherry university entrance exam I belong to the stream of ece. BC category can I except rank in Pondicherry university
7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 200 marks and 52 rank in pondicherry university entrance exam 2016. Can i get seat for integrated physics msc ?
8th June 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in pondichery university after getting 270 rank in entrance exam for integrated physics
9th June 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir , l got 143 in ma history entrence exam in obc catogory .Can l get admission?
9th June 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the possible chance of admission after scoring 449 Rank in M.Sc Five year integrated M.Sc Programme (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics0 in 2016-17 admissions
9th June 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I scored 27 rank (GEN) in Pondicherry entrance exam.
My name is on waitlist.
Will I get admission there?
19th June 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in pondicherry univeristy with the rank of 143 msc statistics....general category
21st June 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i get selected for mca in pondicherry and karikal i have got rank 133
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?