5th August 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in robotics engineering college for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I get admission in robotics engineering college for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

13th August 2022, 10:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in robotics engineering college for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Candidates with lateral entry in B.Tech course are not eligible to change the stream.

So, you are not eligible to change the stream and get admission in the course in mechanical engineering.

So, you can get admission in robotics engineering after appearing for NTA JEE.
15th August 2022, 11:33 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in robotics engineering college for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you get admission in robotics engineering after completing your diploma in mechanical engineering. You can get admission for robotics engineering through LEET (Lateral Entry Exam Test).

>> Eligibility Criteria of mechanical engineering:-

Candidate must have passed their diploma course with 60% from a recognized institute.
15th August 2022, 12:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with diploma are eligible to get admission in B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry in the second year of the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the engineering course but not eligible to change their stream.

If you want to change the stream then not eligible for lateral entry. You have to appear and qualify in JEE for admission in the engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?